adorn | to the trade
Many of our vendors allow us to sell to the trade at net. We hope to be continually adding to this list. Contact us directly to inquire about pricing and how our purchasing services can support your business.
We can set you up with a trade discount with many of our direct lines. Once you are in our system, you can place orders for most items through the website using your individual discount code. With your resale certificate, we can also code your account as tax exempt.
- timorous beasties | wallpaper and fabric
- libeco | bedding, towels, table top and drapery panels
- libeco | linen by the yard....up to 118" wide linen sheers
- Arteriors | lighting, furniture and accessories at net pricing
- salt fabrics | Renate's new fabric line featuring linen, wool, and cashmere (to the trade only)
- Serax | table top and accessories from Belgium
- Traditions Linen | top of bed essentials with a casual elegance
- Downright | cruelty free down products - guaranteed hypoallergenic
- Hubbardton Forge | lighting and accessories made by craftsmen in Vermont
- selamat designs | affordable and well designed furnishings made sustainably in Indonesia
- Our own upholstery lines, one in the North Carolina tradition, and one in the California tradition - both are the best we could find.
Purchasing services at Adorn allow busy designers to spend more time doing what they love and what they are good at. Renate spends hours researching various vendors and can assist you in finding the right product, price point and quality level for any project. We produce co-branded tear sheets for your presentations, send electronic proposals for client approval and we bill your customers directly for the items you specify. There is no reason to send your clients to a retail store to execute your designs, or to feel limited to use just a few vendors. We work with all the showrooms at the SDC along with many other vendors with whom we have direct accounts. If you need it for a project, we can help you find it.
We ship all of your clients goods to our receiving warehouse and once everything has been inspected and released, you make your own delivery and installation arrangements.
Our job is to be in the background supporting you with technical knowledge, deep vendor relationships, billing and bookkeeping chops. We profit share with our designer partners by paying referral fees upon the successful completion of each project.
Make an appointment with Renate and Alexa at Adorn to see if our designer support services are a good fit for you. For more information visit adorncollection.com