Baltic ChairGus Design Group
An ode to warm Nordic minimalism, the Baltic Chair is designed to harmonize with contemporary life. Elegant and compact, with a clean, solid wood frame, it imparts a feeling of calm and lightness. We joined its curved arms at the back to create a sculptural form that can be admired from every angle, adding chamfered edges for a supremely touchable finish. Complete the mood ‚Äì and your dream reading nook - with the Baltic ottoman.
- Solid wood frame featuring custom bent armrests and mortise and tenon joints is crafted from walnut or ash.
- Solid ash frame is 100% FSC® Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- One piece seat and back is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.