logan bi-sectionalGus Modern
The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 945 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan Bi-Sectional we build.
- Dacron wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 945 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer, to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.