mix modular 4-pc seating group aGus Modern
The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 9 basic components (Left Arm, Right Arm, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman, Block Table & Storage Box) which can be combined to create an unlimited number of seating configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to the changing needs of any home or workspace. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Mix Modular uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 79 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Mix Modular Seating Group we build. Optional slipcover is available for Armless Chair, Left Arm, Right Arm, Corner and Ottoman.
- 9 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman, Block Table & Storage Box.
- Bolster cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 79 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Slipcover add-on is available for the following MIX components: Armless Chair, Corner, Left Arm, Right Arm.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC® Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- Arc and Wedge components available in Vintage Mineral and Parliament Stone fabrics only
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.