wychwood dining tableGus Modern
The Wychwood Dining Table is a contemporary, industrial-influenced design that features an architectural, truss-style base. Able to seat up to six, the Wychwood is made for everyday dining, with durable, powder-coated steel legs, and a water-based clear-coat finish on the tabletop. The design is suitable as a dining table or a desk (or if you're tight for space, both!).
- Rectangular tabletop constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced in either Walnut or Ash wood veneer.
- Features a smooth chamfered edge detail.
- Architectural, truss-style base is powder-coated steel.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Seats up to 6.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.