chance tableclothalexandre turpault
Linen, the sustainability superstar, is both elegant and resilient—an absolute must for your table linen. Indulge in the exquisite delicacy of our French linen tablecloth, proudly embroidered and crafted in France. With the coveted OFG certification, this product showcases the unrivaled expertise of our craftsmen, dressed in couture luxury with a touch of vintage charm. It's a fresh and versatile masterpiece, perfect for every season and occasion.
Behold the Chance tablecloth, a delightful treasure akin to a couture jewel. Its gems? Embroidery in a captivating green hue, embellished with glimmering gold threads. This harmonious composition, featuring clover leaves, adorns a pristine white fabric. A whimsical bouquet, where a few lucky clovers play hide-and-seek. Can you spot them?
- Embroidered French linen tablecloth (170 g/m²)
- Embroidered and made in France
- Certified Origine France Garantie
- 3 cm stitching, corner caps
- Stain-resistant Maine wool for easy maintenance
- 54 cm wide embroidery placed in the centre of the table
- Made to order ~4 weeks
100% Linen - 170g/m² - plain dyed piece embroidered