Behold, the rebellious darling of the dining table: the Banks napkin! With a classic open weave, this sustainable stunner will have your guests swooning in eco-friendly admiration. Picture this: a flax background adorned with daring crimson and yellow stripes, making every meal a fiesta for the eyes. Who says sustainability can't be sassy? Serve up style and save the planet, one cheeky napkin at a time!
- 100% linen
- washed finish
- 2.7 oz/yd2 - 90 gm2
- 16.5"x16.5" pack of 6
- Ships from Belgium ~3 weeks
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).